After you have read Ivy+Bean and the Ghost that Had to Go, answer the following discussion questions:
3. The girls created a gymnastics club so they could do cartwheels at recess. Can you do a cartwheel? What is something special that you can do that would make a great club?
4. Do you have a brother or sister? Do you always get along? Have you ever done something, such as Bean cutting Nancy’s hair, to your brother or sister?
5. Their teacher says that Ivy has imagination when talking about the ghost. Do you think that imagination was a good or bad thing in this case?
For more adventures of Ivy & Bean, try:
1. Ivy + Bean
2. Ivy + Bean and the Ghost Who Had to Go
3. Ivy + Bean Break the Fossil Record
4. Ivy + Bean Take Care of the Babysitter
5. Ivy + Bean Bound to Be Bad
6. Ivy + Bean Doomed to Dance
7. Ivy + Bean What’s the Big Idea?