1. Clementine does a lot of things that get her into trouble. Is she a bad kid? Why or why not?
2. What names does Clementine call her brother? Why? Can you think of some names for him?
3. Margaret and Clementine are best friends, but they are very different. What are some ways they are different? Why do you think that this friendship works?
4. What are some of the ideas that Clementine and her father came up with in The Great Pigeon War? How do they solve this problem?
5. If you got to spend the afternoon with Clementine, what would you want to do together?
For more adventures of Clementine, try:
- The Talented Clementine
- Clementine's Letter
- Clementine, Friend of the Week