Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Maze of Bones Discussion Questions

After reading The Maze of Bones, answer the following discussion questions:

1. Would you have taken the million dollars or the clue?

2. Do you think that William McIntyre is a good or bad guy? Why?

3. Which team do you think has the best chance of winning? Why?

4. Are there any specific players you would want on your team? What qualities would you look for in team members?

For more fun, visit http://www.the39clues.com/ for your chance to solve the puzzle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read The Maze of Bones, By: Rick Riordan and it was awesome! Here are my answers to the questions.

1. Would you have taken the million dollars or the clue?
1. I would have taken the clue like Dan and Amy did, but I would have been a little more careful. I think it would be my honor to seek my family history.

2. Do you think William McIntrye is a good or bad guy?
2. I think William McIntyre was a bad guy because in the end, I believe that he was trying to set them up.

3. Which team do you think has the best chance of winning?
3. I think Dan and Amy has the best chance of winning because they are fair and they are smart. Though I also think another team could win because everyone is cheating.

4. Are there any specific players you would want on your team? What qualities would you look for in your team members?
4. I would most likly want Dan and Amy because they have everything I look for in team members. I look for Honesty, Trustworthyness, Respect, and Smartness.

Thank you for taking your time to orginize this reading program. I enjoyed reading the book.

PuppyLove316 said...

Thank you for posting my comment